I'm a super nosey person and one of my favorite parts of Christmas Day is looking to see what everyone else got! I know that some people get annoyed with this and think that it's showing off! I do not feel this way at all and it honestly brings me a lot of joy! I wanted to share with you guys all the exciting presents I received.
1. The first picture if what my boyfriend got me! I got a clarisonic face brush, a pandora ring, the benefit brow kit, my favorite lush scent snow fairy, and of course fuzzy cabin socks.
3. I've always has an interest in Calligraphy. I asked for this beginners calligraphy kit to better my skills!
4. My mom got me this super cute bee shirt! I love it and can't wait to put an outfit together with it!
5. I love this Morphe 25B palette! I've used it every day since I got it and it so pigmented.
6. I started using DevaCurl products earlier this fall. One of the things I've needed is the diffuser because of the way it drys your hair without frizz. My aunt listened to my cry!!!!
7. My mom got these ASICS for me (probably so I'll stop wearing hers) and I already love them!
8. I have been wanting a "puffer jacket" better known as a down feather jacket for quite a while now! Sam's had these on sale regular $100 on sale for $24!!!
9. My newly found love affair is beanies.
10. Pretty much my second mom lathered me in highlight, eyeshadow, and plumping glosses.
11. I got this super cute headband and face mask brushes.
12. Last but not least all my lovely gift cards.