I wanted to put together some outfit inspiration for the upcoming holidays. I asked Emory to colab on this with me! Make sure to follow her @emoryrose!
1. The first outfit is my Christmas Eve outfit. I will be wearing this outfit to church and a couple of Christmas parties with mine and my boyfriend's family. This outfit includes these houndstooth dress pants and a black turtle neck. I'm going to pair this with these black booties. I have been waiting to wear this outfit for quite some time now! I found some major inspo from Blake Lively in this photo. (I'll post mine later.)
2. Emory's favorite outfit of the season is one of her game day outfits. She says that she loves this sweater paired with the leather jacket. I really like that this is a dressed down look but you're still going to look amazing in all of the festive photo . Em says that she would pair this outfit with either some thigh high black booties or sock booties. Her sweater is from H&M and her faux leather jacket is from.
3. My next go to outfit for the holidays is this plaid skirt also paired with thigh high boots. I love this outfit with a jean jacket to bring an edgier vibe to it. The skirt is from Dress Up and so is the Jean Jacket. This outfit is a little dressier but because of the jean and plaid you don't look like you have over done it! Even though it's December and the weather is freezing (chance of snow on Christmas EEK) the only part of your body that isn't covered is the little piece of your upper thigh!
4. Emory's next outfit is something that I think would be the PERFECT New Year's Eve outfit. I love the all black of the outfit. For someone who is doing something a little less formal than the LBD I think this outfit is so in. Her shirt is from Forever 21 and she's wearing distressed black jeans. The shirt is see through but would the right bralette, like this one, you will be looking picture perfect for 2018.You could wear boots for a grunge look or heels for a more dressed up.
5. The Final Look is an ALL DRESS UP look. Emory and I both love dress up and both of us love the new arrivals. This next look is dress up and I'm loving the look. The sweater is perfect for the cold weather we've been having and the winter white is so christmasy. She's paired the sweater with black jeans, booties, and a hat. I think the hat's are in this year in such a big way, I might try to fit one into my outfits too.